- Create technologies for interrogating human biology We foresee technologies and frameworks that lead to valueable discovery in biological measurement beyond disconnected conventional disciplines.
- Unlock the power of structural biology Through the structures of proteins at atomic resolution, we see the molecular basis of their function and the novel proteins that will be created in the future.
- Dissect biomedical phenomena with advanced genomic technologies Working to develop systems biology and medicine to understand complex biological systems through a functional genomics approach.
- Explore multi-modal and multi-layered biology Explore unexplained principles in life science using integrated multi-layered omics analysis
- Discpher key facts from large-scale biological data Conventional Bioinformatics should transform into a Data Science where Cloud computing and Deep learning come into play
- Develop diagnostics and treatment for human health Through comprehensive multi-omics analysis, clarify the mechanisms underlying in the pathogenesis of cancer, lifestyle diseases, and dementia, and integrate to Precision Medicine.